
how goddamn stunning are these? amecomi manga version behind and brucetimm statues in front! they look damn awesome i say=D
i'm now torn with what to save for... a 1 metre optimus prime... or a harley quinn limited edition maquette. ARGH DECISIONS!!!!!

4 comments:
Dude the figures in the picture look awesome! I cant enlarge it for a proper look though? It takes me to the host site but its quite small?
As for what to save for, post us some links to pictures! I've seen the limited edition Maquette- it does look nice but I'd love to see the Prime you're on about too ^^
man, re-edited the post but dunno how to make it small on here.... so its just half but click and it's fine... will do another post soon with the metre size prime and the harley i wants!!
hopefully the lottery win i get tonight will solve problems=D
Can you imagine the toy collection you could build with a lotto win?! I think I just had a joy fit.
haha man, i've already thought about it and i'd build myself a house with a dedicated room for such things!
Post a Comment