And they have been really strange. I've been pretty depressed lately, had a lot of things stressing me out and had a few down days, but muchos thanks to some really good friends for keeping me smiling and taking my mind off things. I havent blogged in ages, partly because noone really reads this, and partly because I've had other things to do. This blog has always been something for myself to look back at and wonder at though, much like an occasional diary.
Been playing loads of basketball lately, and its definately having a positve affect on me. I've lost a bit of weight, getting a bit fitter and gained a little mobility, all good things. Theres even talk of perhaps making a team and entering a league, its just whether we can get the funding and enough people to consistantly turn up, fingers crossed.
Had a really strange day, saw someone I dont see very often, and not in a long long time, and I used to be incredibly close to them several years ago. She was the first person I lost to weed, as smoking became more important to her than friendship. This has happened since with one of my oldest friends, and although hes still a good friend, hes someone I cant always manage to be around, especially when the whinging about not being able to afford food etc comes into affect. It seriously creases me. But seeing that one person sorta dazed me for a while, didnt know what to say to her or anything. Kept thinking of how things were several years ago and how well we got on, so much a mate was talking to me and I didnt even realise. Bah to marijuana!
Made a huge batch of curry, so had some tonight and will have dinner tomorrow too! I really hope that me and a bunch of the boys get to do a camping trip somewhere in the summer, seriously need something to look forward too. My birthday is in August, so I'm hoping to avoid that as I'm fed up of disappointments on the day of birth. I'm also fed up of not getting an interview for jobs, I've applied for several and nothing. I really want a job and its not happening. Bah to this as well!!!
This shall do for now, adios punks
Monday, 12 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment