had to mention last nights dream, as it was quite mad.
I'm in some forest, and I feel a sense of urgentness, as if I'm rushing to help someone. As I'm running, I turn around instinctively and as I do some men armed with swords burst out from the undergrowth. I cut them down immediately with my own weapon and advance. I come across a cave, and enter. Inside the cave, are two children, both about 12 years old, one boy and one girl. they both look incredibly panicked and I seem to know them. I check they're ok and turn around to see a floating platform with some sort of winged amalgmation of a demon and a man. He looks a litle like the badkid from Harry Potter, but much older. I suddenly urge myself to rise and lunge at him, flying at him with my sword held ready to strike. this bit was a blur, but i remember dispatching him with relative ease by lopping off his head.
next thing I know, I'm at my old school. Theres loads of kids about, and all seem to be looking at me. A teacher, someone I dont seem to recognise comes upto me and thanks me for looking out for the kids, and I then go to the staff room area with them. In there, is the secretary who worked at the school when I was there, only now shes a teacher herself. everyone seems to glare at me but in a cold almost annoyed way. The woman who I remember seems happy to see me though, and we talk. Feeling everyone still staring at me I tell the lady I'd better be off, and leave. Going outside I lift myself up and float around the old science block, looking for the kids I'd saved. I remember flying higher, and a few of the kid pointing and staring. Some of the school has changed from what it was, but the rough shape is pretty much the same.
I remember perching myself atop the old back buildings, which are now several stories high, and looking out over the landscape. The rugby/football field is still there, and theres a lot of kids wandering about as if its dinner time. I see the kids I saved earlier, and they wave. I then remember reaching upwards and flying up high, and over the mountains. everything else has changed now, and it doesnt look like the place. Its around here I wake up, and wish I could go back. Sometimes, waking up is the nightmare.
Friday, 12 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment