So its saturday.... I get woken up by the postman. Ooooh new hoodies I wonder to myself as I bleary eyed get out of bed and go to answer the door. The postman had simply posted a letter through that wasnt for us... and knocked to get it back. Typical!!! I go online anyway, and speak to Stevie who's on about doing summin. We end up going to Mordo.... I mean Merthyr and then head up towards the Brecon Beacons. Heres what the camera saw!





Quite happy with some.... Although the last shot, I feel like theres something lacking. Its an awesome view but I think it still needs some work. But I posted it anyways.
Afterwould, me and Steve go to see Gus do a martial arts demo in Ebbw Vale which was cool, although we were shocked no-one else turned up to watch. It was really good too! We then had a chinese, watched some crappy dating show on ITV for 20 mins and I came home. Had a really good 2hour phone conversation with someone too, more to come perhaps!
thats me out for now...
no beef ya'll, LOVE.
ahem.

No comments:
Post a Comment